Monday, April 6, 2009

Some people are clever

My sister-in-law found this video online, and I thought it was so funny. Check it out if you're looking for a good idea for a talent show!

http://www.ldsmag.com/youtube/081106swim.html

I tried to just upload the video, but of course I don't have the patience right now to figure it out, but if you're looking for a laugh, check it out....Hopefully the link will work!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I have seen this before, and thought it was hysterical! Ryan was going to try it for our wards recent youth talent show, but ran out of time. I would love our guys to get together and try this though!

The Whitings said...

That was very good. I almost stopped before the end but I am glad that I saw the end. It was very good.

LeShel said...

this had me laughing my head off. I'd love to see the Elders in our ward pull it off.

Carlsbad Whitings said...

How clever! Thanks for sending it on. We like water sports here in the desert.