Monday, April 20, 2009

I forgot!





I just realized that I never posted these adorable pictures from the play group before Easter where, once again, my friend did totally awesome crafts with the kids. Of course, I take no credit for the pictures or ideas or anything, just the mini Mortons. I know many of you fellow K-towners have seen these on her blog, but I guess I should let my fam see all the cuteness, right?

So, I'm officially sending in my nomination for this friend as Queen of all Kid Coolness. She can even get my kids to smile. Wow. My hero.



2 comments:

LeShel said...

I'll second that vote for giving her queen of all coolness! Anyone who lets kids run wild with crafting deserves a medal. Love the cute smiles!

Team Ryan said...

Yes... the kids had so many fun things to do- makes me wish I was there to let my kids be a part of all the SUPER FUN stuff, and while they did that I could hang with you guys!!!!!!!