Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flashback

Told you I'd put up some pix. For some reason, John has been asking if I took pictures when he was a baby, and if he smiled. So, I thought I'd share some of the kids' baby pix, just for fun.







6 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

John is one of those kids that totally looks the same as a baby as he will as an adult.

My kids morph into new people at about 3 years old.

Heather said...

Cute pix! I still love the one of John in the fishing gear! And Saras blessing dress is adorable. Sounds like you need to scrapbook?

Megan said...

I love the one with the cereal on Sara- so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

That was fun! I miss you guys. When should Mel and I come out this year. We have rule out any months where it might rain or snow or be cold, so what does that leave us?

LeShel said...

super cute kids

Carlsbad Whitings said...

Thanks for the pictures. I especially love the ones with you pregnant since I never got to see you in that condition. Keep up the pictures, I love them and they will be a good history for you.

Anytime you are ready, I can now teach you the electric slide!