My cousin Mike had a very special Father's Day on Sunday. Check out why...(sorry I couldn't make the link work, copy and paste--it's worth your time.)
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-man-scaffolding-fall-special-fathers-day,0,2032084.story
What Have You Been Canning this Summer?
8 years ago
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...CRAZY! I would expect that to happen to Jared.
I am glad your cousin is okay!!!
unreal! I'm glad he was home with his family for Father's Day and the upcoming years.
Did he go to Bingham? He is the same age as me, and I knew a Mike Whiting in HS, but that doesnt look like the Mike I knew. Thats crazy though. Way to go garments!
how terrifying! glad he's alright.
Amazing! I am so glad that he is okay!
Wow...that crazy! Glad he's okay. Weird that I know him! I remember years ago, when he was hanging outside my bosses office window. If I ever watched the news...I would have seen that.
Post a Comment