Last week we went up to the Milwaukee Zoo with our other Wisconsin Mortons, and even though I'm not a huge animal lover (to say the least), it was a lot of fun. It was a nice day and the kids were loving it. Of course, there were meltdowns had by all, except for Sadie, who is the youngest. Go figure. Anyway, enjoy the cute pictures...
Sadie so wants to be big!


And Ty didn't want to be in the picture at all.

Posing with the alligator--

Cute girls in front of the fish that you can't see--I'm such a great photographer!

All five monkeys in one picture, a rarity.

We learned that snow leapord's don't roar, but they can mew, hiss and scream! Yikes!

I loved the cheetah's pose, very non-chalant!

Checking out the lions.

Sara and the lioness...

The tiger makes a lovely backdrop.

These fences are just way too tempting for the kids to hang on and practically climb through. Nice and safe, I'm sure!

Cute girls!

Sara driving the milk truck--fun!
3 comments:
i love those hanging on fences. we had them at our zoo in Utah and the kids would flock to them to climb and hang. good mom's of course gave me dirty looks and made "loving" comments out loud. I'm going to have to check out the Milwaukee zoo just for the kids to get a good climb in.
Looks like fun! Cute pictures!
We love the zoo pictures, animal fans that we are. Please invite us to your blog parties!
Post a Comment