

I came across this offer for a Free Bare Escentuals trial size of their foundation and a brush--check it out if you're interested! If you have a boutique near you, it's totally free, or you can order one online, but then you do have to pay $3.95 shipping. I've heard such good stuff about this make-up--does anyone use it? Some of the comments on this girls' blog (The Deal Seeking Mom) said that the people that ordered it online even ordered more than one, so I tried the light and fairly light shades, and so we'll see if they send both, but it looks like they will. Cool!
I couldn't get the links to work, but copy and paste these addresses, and you should be able to check it out.
http://www.bareescentuals.com/peaceandlove/
http://www.dealseekingmom.com/bare-escentuals-free-10-day-foundation-sample-brush/
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing Kate! I just ordered mine. I've heard about them too, but just can't see spending $25 on foundation... unless of course I know that I love it. Samples are a great idea!
Thanks for the info. I just ordered some. Can't wait to try it out.
It is more than $25 but it is good stuff. I was supposed to get my auto shipment today but it didn't come because I forgot to change the expiration date on my debit card when it expired...oops...now I have to be ugly for another week while I wait.
P.S. If you order the kit you get 2 shades and I use light/fairly light combo too.
WOO HOO... now I can finally tell customers what I REALLY think because I can actually use it! Thanks katelin... i am SOOO excited! Let me know what you think when you get it. Ive ONLY heard GOOD things :)
What is this and do I need it? I just scanned about 100 pix for "the book." Do you think they'll use them all!?! At least I'm learning how to do this at Walgreens. I needed to develope a new talent!
I've heard good things from friends about BE, but I'm a die-hard liquid foundation girl. Let us know if you get the samples and what you think.
Post a Comment