Ha,Ha! I have been there and in the long run the silliest ones will be your favorites. But, if you are going for the perfect Christmas card picture, then the third one down is adorable! Don't feel bad, it takes everyone that many attempts to get their Christmas card shot.
Oh, Julie, this is not even the half of the bloopers! I have one that is passable, but I didn't post it here. Sigh. When will Sara be able to smile and look at the camera at the same time? Ha!
I think they are all so cute! I know the frustration though. We all want that 'perfect' shot but the personality ones will be the best in the long run. Right?
Awww, I think all of those are perfect and so characteristic of your kids. Mimi is going through this silly face stage. And Annie thinks she's a model, but she's not.
Katelin, i LOVE it! I know all about wanting the PERFECT shot... i try for THAT a lot. BUT, I do have to say, its the ones that are more candid that are best! I really do LOVE #5 with Sara looking like she is ready to say, "MooooooooM!!!!" and John is like, "Sucker!!!!" :) Oohhhh how I miss them! Sara is just not little and it makes me SO sad because I so remember her as a baby :( MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
You should use them all in a multi-picture card. That is hilarious! I had the same experience last night! People would love it...it shows their pesonalities!
12 comments:
What are you talking about?!! Those are AWESOME! Stinkin cute kids.
Ha,Ha! I have been there and in the long run the silliest ones will be your favorites. But, if you are going for the perfect Christmas card picture, then the third one down is adorable! Don't feel bad, it takes everyone that many attempts to get their Christmas card shot.
Oh, Julie, this is not even the half of the bloopers! I have one that is passable, but I didn't post it here. Sigh. When will Sara be able to smile and look at the camera at the same time? Ha!
Do you have Photoshop? You have one good head here and one good head there.
Awesome.
I think they are all so cute! I know the frustration though. We all want that 'perfect' shot but the personality ones will be the best in the long run. Right?
Awww, I think all of those are perfect and so characteristic of your kids. Mimi is going through this silly face stage. And Annie thinks she's a model, but she's not.
Katelin, i LOVE it! I know all about wanting the PERFECT shot... i try for THAT a lot. BUT, I do have to say, its the ones that are more candid that are best! I really do LOVE #5 with Sara looking like she is ready to say, "MooooooooM!!!!" and John is like, "Sucker!!!!" :) Oohhhh how I miss them! Sara is just not little and it makes me SO sad because I so remember her as a baby :( MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
They are all so cute!!! I especially love number 8, I think it would be perfect for a Christmas card!
I love it!!! So cute. I thought #8 was a winner and I also love the last one!!!!
The pictures with personality make the best stories and give you the most leverage when the kids are older.
You should use them all in a multi-picture card. That is hilarious! I had the same experience last night! People would love it...it shows their pesonalities!
Post a Comment