Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Pledge Allegiance to Fancy Nancy?

Sara had a party to go to with a Fancy Nancy theme, so we tried to get her all decked out. Of course I wanted to take a picture, and this is how she posed. What can I say? She got a ton of other cute stuff at the party--my favorite is the boa--so now she can really do it up right! I know she had a ball, and I'm sorry I missed it!

8 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I love the pic with the glasses. She looks like a little socialite.

Melissa said...

We love Fancy Nancy and Sara looks fabulous! London loves to read those books. I think they are cute too. I love how she always uses big words. What a cute party idea ...

Brigette said...

SO cute!

Heather said...

Thats a great birthday idea. I might have to steal that one. How fun for her!

Kim said...

Wow! How cute. Lots of pink. I must be really missing out on something with just three boys...

Emily said...

Sara just looks right when she is all dolled up. I love it! I need a girl!

Team Ryan said...

What a fun idea... Sarah looks too cute all dressed up. I still always remember her playing with Hallie's necklaces, these pictures remind me of the little sarah back like 2 years ago :( how time flies :( MISS YOU!!!!!

Cheryl said...

That was really fun taking her with us. She is such a sweet little girl.