Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I spoke too soon.

Well, after I posted about how we had all been spared John's dreaded pink eye, this AM Sara came into our room with one eye all goopy and nasty. That's what I get for thinking I had done such a good job sanitizing the house and containing the bug. Sigh. And they were going to finally have pre-school this morning after a (LONG) three week break. Sigh. So we didn't leave the house and I tried again to re-sanitize and keep the poor kids entertained, without getting near that eye. Fun stuff!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

BOOOOO!!! I HATE pink eye. So nasty. Sorry. :(

Margie said...

That STINKS!!!!! Sorry to hear that :( Boo is RIGHT!

Seth and Julie said...

Ugh! So sorry to hear that. Get them well by the Dells or we will have to wheel them around in a plastic bubble because there is NO WAY we are cacncelling!

Jen said...

No fun! I wasn't going to say anything, but I figured that would happen. That stuff is nasty contagious, but it does heal quickly and has no major health concerns. Hope you guys are doing great now!