
My mom sent us some goodies the other day, including awesome scarves and hats she made for us, and she also included this puzzle. 300 pieces was a little much for the kids, but we all worked together and it made for a fun family night on Wednesday night. We were so proud of ourselves, that I thought I'd better take a picture on Thursday morning to preserve the moment! What is it about a puzzle that's so fun? I can't explain it, but it really is fun!
3 comments:
What fun gifts from Grandma! Puzzles are a fun, family project to do. We did a 1000 piece puzzle together last winter. It was definitely more work for the parents, but it was so delightful to see the girls find a piece on their own and fit it in.
We love puzzles too. What else are you going to do during the winter? We sure miss you guys. I'm glad you keep updates going about the Hess family on your blog. Yesterday, I was having a pity party when I read your blog and in turn read theirs. It was a good reminder of all the reasons I have to be happy and grateful.
Yeah we love puzzles too. Abi loves them and we have figured out that she will be quiet during scriptures if she works on a puzzle during that time.
The kids look so cute!Tell John the shark is awesome!
Post a Comment