Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Teacher


I often find Sara reading to toys, whether they are really her toys or combs or my hair mousse and hairspray or the Ranch and ketchup. I think it's really cute, and snapped this photo a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd share something since I haven't posted much lately.

7 comments:

Heather said...

That is cute...thanks for sharing! Sara is looking so big!

Cheryl said...

So cute. She is looking a lot older.

Carlsbad Whitings said...

That is the best picture of Sara I have ever seen! Kudos to the child and to the photographer!

Carlsbad Whitings said...

Just noticed. John looks pretty good too! Very relaxed!

Seth and Julie said...

Hi Sara, I bet you have the smartest cupboard full of food in the whole state of Minnesota. I miss you!

Brigette said...

Sara looks so big - this post makes me think again about how true the gospel is - where else does that inate nurturing come from? We must have had these skills before we came here! What a sweet post!

Emily said...

So cute! I miss Sara!!!!!