A Chronicle of our Family
Great singers! It's in their blood. Loved the show!
It worked! I love the pumpkin song. Alyssa sang that at the end of her Joy School year for the talent show. Bravo! Now I request Mean Old Witch.
gotta say this made my Halloween, even though Halloween was a few weeks ago. Ours was a bit of a let down with sickness and all. Seeing this though makes me feel Happy Halloweenish.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great singers! It's in their blood. Loved the show!
It worked! I love the pumpkin song. Alyssa sang that at the end of her Joy School year for the talent show.
Bravo! Now I request Mean Old Witch.
gotta say this made my Halloween, even though Halloween was a few weeks ago. Ours was a bit of a let down with sickness and all. Seeing this though makes me feel Happy Halloweenish.
Post a Comment