Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another interesting freebie...

This is what my friend had posted on her blog, and I just had to share. Especially for any nursing or expecting mothers, you can get a "free" Udder Cover! Well, you do pay shipping, but still, I've heard they are cool, and I'm a fan of covering those suckers up! :o) Wish I had had one...

Anyway, copied from my friend:

Check this out:

Udder Covers

Enter the code BACKORDER when you order a nursing cover and you ONLY PAY SHIPPING.

Really.

Truly.

That's a $32 product for FREE - you pay the $8.95 to ship it. So, whether it's for you or a friend - - get hoppin'!!

Check it out

2 comments:

Jen said...

I actually took advantage of this offer. At first I thought I could totally make one of those. However, I thought about how much it would cost to get the fabrics and supplies, I would have spent about the same or more anyway. Thanks for sharing!

Katelin said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad that someone did it.