If you happen to have an Idaho connection, spread the word! Or even if you don't think you do, spread the word--you never know! It looks like it will be a beautiful evening, and I wish I could go myself.
Here's the link with all the info:
teamryanhess.blogspot.com/2009/10/finding-joy-cancer-benefit.html
And here is the post copied from Margie's blog:
Finding Joy: A Cancer Benefit
This event will take place in IDAHO FALLS, Idaho
Part of the proceeds will go to help out our family and another family battling cancer.
*
ASPIRE DANCE COMPANY is a professional dance group. Aspire will be performing along with dance groups from other dance companies. The performances will include various types of dance.
*
Please attend and support the dancers, as well as our family.
Spread the word to all those family and friends of yours that live in the southeastern Idaho, eastern Wyoming and the northern Utah area... you will NOT be disappointed!

3 comments:
Did I know you were from Idaho Falls? I lived there in 4th grade. Weird.
I'm sure that concert will be great too.
i wish i could go.. i love a good performance.
I passed on the word to my Idaho friends. Don't know if they'll go, but I did my duty of telling them:)
Post a Comment