
First off, I just had to post this as its own, complete post, because, well you can see why, right? My mom made these shoes for Sara (and some of the other grandkids, even some "adopted" grandkids). Anyway, I just thought these shoes were awesome, and wait till you see what else she made for Sara! It just makes me feel special to have something homemade for my little goose. Love them! Thanks, Mom!
6 comments:
those are adorable!
No way! That is awesome. I love talented people. And un-talented ones too, because they make me feel better!
isn't she creative?!
I almost got those shoes for Chloe but they didn't have all the bling. How fun!
Is the tutu next? Show us please!
Those are so cute! Sorry we didn't get together on your trip to Indiana but I will email you my number so you will have it just in case you are in the neighborhood!
So cute. You mom is such a fun grandma!
Post a Comment