Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tuckered out

A few weeks ago after a crazy morning playing I told the kids they could go play downstairs after they finished their snack, and I went upstairs to check a few things on the computer or something. Anyway, quite a while later John came up and asked why Sara was sleeping in the chair. Well, when I went down to see what chair he meant, this is what I found! Notice the spilled water and unfinished snack! Needless to say, some days my little Sara still can't quite make it through the day without a nap!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Poor little Sara. You guys are hard to keep up with! Trust me - I've tried it. It is tiring. She is so cute!

Cheryl said...

That's so cute. Abi doesn't do that very much anymore. I'm glad you guys have started a blog too. It was fun to look through your pictures.
It sounds like you had a great trip.

cindave said...

Looks like fun, and I'm glad to be "all caught up." It sounds like you definitely keep busy. What a fun family you have. It's good to be in touch again!

cindave said...

cindave is Cinda, by the way. :)

Willis Family said...

Poor Sara. That is the cutest picture! I've miss you guys too...haven't missed primary :) We'll have to chat sometime :)