




In honor of our upcoming 7th anniversary, I thought I'd go back to the "beginning" and put up a few of our wedding pictures--do you think we've changed any?
It's so strange to think back on that time of our life, and what stands out the most to me right now is how different it was without kids--simpler in many ways, but infinitely less rich. I am so blessed to be a part of something bigger than just me, and I love Jared so much for giving me that gift. I don't want to get too gushy, so that's all I'll say here. Thanks for "listening."
2 comments:
That was a fun flashback! Your wedding was amazing and so fun to be a part of. I had never even been on a plane before that! That whole week was so memorable. Miss you guys!
Fun!! I'm so glad you started a blog, wahoo!!! I LOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment