Here are a few pictures that show what we've been up to lately...a lot of time at the pool, a trip to our fire station, getting ready for church, and a fun barbeque at the lake. The kids have so much fun wherever we go, and ask every morning, "What day is it today? Where are we going?" It's easy to have fun with these two silly turkeys around!
2 comments:
All these cute pix of the kids, just makes me miss them and you guys even more! Sara is getting so big and just so cute! MISS YOU GUYS!
Love,
ME
OHMYGOSH!!! I came to your blog when I got your comment on mine (of course I don't mind, silly!!!), and I CAN'T BELIEVE how big your kids are now! I remember when you didn't even have any! WOW. I love these photos! Thanks for sharing, and great to hear from you and that you all are doing well. Deanne tells me about you guys all the time. I hope we'll get to see each other some time soon again!
Lots of love,
Beth Klarin
Post a Comment