How cool! I mean, other than the fact that you dressed John in Vikings gear. Kidding...not really...but yeah, kidding. And in response to your comment on the last post...OF COURSE I am still checking your blog. Now I just need to learn to pick up a phone as effortlessly as I click on blogs. Miss you!!!
Oh, I should have clarified that the question he wanted to ask was--"My dad is a Packers fan. What would you tell him to make him a Vikings fan?" They made him ask one that had to do with health and wellness I guess. And, another clarification...we have no NFL gear and borrowed from a friend rather than buy any scrap of Vikings stuff! :)
3 comments:
How cool! I mean, other than the fact that you dressed John in Vikings gear. Kidding...not really...but yeah, kidding. And in response to your comment on the last post...OF COURSE I am still checking your blog. Now I just need to learn to pick up a phone as effortlessly as I click on blogs. Miss you!!!
Oh, I should have clarified that the question he wanted to ask was--"My dad is a Packers fan. What would you tell him to make him a Vikings fan?" They made him ask one that had to do with health and wellness I guess. And, another clarification...we have no NFL gear and borrowed from a friend rather than buy any scrap of Vikings stuff! :)
Glad I checked back. I thought maybe you had gone to the dark side. Wouldn't be the best year to switch from the Packers to the Vikings. Go Pack Go!
Post a Comment