It's a good thing you posted this because I might have passed out when I saw you in person otherwise. You look great. I just keep forgetting to picture you pregnant since I haven't seen it for myself. I guess I saw you pregnant with Sara but for some reason I can only picture you looking the way you did when you moved. I love the belly. You really are having a third! Yahoo!
WHAT??? So happy for you guys!! I was so surprised when I read the great news! I've been thinking of your family and wondering if you guys have had another. We still have a Christmas card for you guys that keeps resurfacing along with a few others still needing to be sent from my pile of papers in the cupboard. I need your address. We STILL have the same ph# I know we're slow... or just email it to me. I can't believe how quick your kids are growing up. Sara is so beautiful! She's a doll! I LOVE her hair cut!! John is still cute as ever, but all grown up. I'm just amazed! How are you guys? How's work? Church? New town, the whole works? We'd love to hear from you. Your names get brought up randomly in conversations with the kids, Brian and I. We sure do have some good memories with you guys! Hope your feeling well and wish you the best of luck! Love you guys!
8 comments:
You look adorable! I now have a mental picture of your glowing condition. It replaces your "pink lady" photo that resides in my memory.
It doesn't seem right that I have never seen you pregant in person. On the other hand I guess you never saw me that way either!
Thanks for sharing this special time with your old mom.
WOO HOO! You look great! Congrats
Awwww .... CUTE!!!
It's a good thing you posted this because I might have passed out when I saw you in person otherwise. You look great. I just keep forgetting to picture you pregnant since I haven't seen it for myself. I guess I saw you pregnant with Sara but for some reason I can only picture you looking the way you did when you moved. I love the belly. You really are having a third! Yahoo!
Awww...you are a beautiful little momma.
You are too cute!
YAY!!!! It's so great to see pictures!! Wahoo!!!!
WHAT??? So happy for you guys!! I was so surprised when I read the great news! I've been thinking of your family and wondering if you guys have had another. We still have a Christmas card for you guys that keeps resurfacing along with a few others still needing to be sent from my pile of papers in the cupboard. I need your address. We STILL have the same ph# I know we're slow... or just email it to me.
I can't believe how quick your kids are growing up. Sara is so beautiful! She's a doll! I LOVE her hair cut!! John is still cute as ever, but all grown up. I'm just amazed! How are you guys? How's work? Church? New town, the whole works? We'd love to hear from you. Your names get brought up randomly in conversations with the kids, Brian and I. We sure do have some good memories with you guys! Hope your feeling well and wish you the best of luck! Love you guys!
Post a Comment