So, I have just a few minutes, but I've totally been wanting to blog about the rest of 2010 before I feel like I can move on to a new year. By the way, Happy New Year! We'll see how many pictures I can get in this post before my piano students get here...
Pix from Fall Break--meeting the Wonder Pets at Mall of America--John doesn't seem too impressed...but they liked the parachute...
And who doesn't love these things?
And the best $5 I ever spent. I had no idea we could walk out of Build a Bear for that, but my friend Tonya showed me the coupon in the Mall of America book, and so we checked it out!
Don't feel bad for John, I let him pick a small Lego set after this... We also went to the Children's Museum with our friends... And then they also came for our ward Trunk or Treat... Cutest Leia you've ever seen, right?
Joy School pumpkin carving... And Sara decided to wear my old dance costume for this...
And there you have our October, and here are my students...gotta run!
Love it! It looks like so much fun to live near that mall. You're making me want to go on a trip just to go to it. She is the cutest Leia ever. THat is so much fun that she picked that. Does she like Star Wars?
Thanks for the update. Sara looks almost as cute in that costume as you did! I'm amazed that Star Wars is so popular again. Alas, we had all the original Star Wars toys, but where are they now?
2 comments:
Love it! It looks like so much fun to live near that mall. You're making me want to go on a trip just to go to it.
She is the cutest Leia ever. THat is so much fun that she picked that. Does she like Star Wars?
Thanks for the update. Sara looks almost as cute in that costume as you did! I'm amazed that Star Wars is so popular again. Alas, we had all the original Star Wars toys, but where are they now?
Post a Comment