Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reflection

Well, I'm reflecting on my day, and just the word reflection makes me think of how many times I caught John looking in the mirror today. He just loves to see his empty spot! It was so cute!

I know I need to post pix and I have them, I just have been too lazy to upload them...

Oh, I remembered what else I was thinking I should post. I am grateful for my family who is being pretty patient with me lately. You know you spend too much time on your calling in a three-day period when you realize you fed your family pizza bagels on Saturday, a frozen pizza on Sunday and Little Caesar's on Monday night. I kid you not. Hopefully the Hawaiian haystacks today made up for that a little bit--they really hit the spot for me! :o) I might have to go have a little more...

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I have been that married to my calling mom before too and even though it makes me feel guilty, I hope that it shows my kids that I love God.

Pictures of that toothless young man, please!

Jen said...

Sounds like you are busy. I'm sure your young women are truly benefitting from it.

Post some more pictures, lady!