Anyway, the kids were pretty grumpy! Of course they were excited, too, but Sara wanted to be in the stroller or having me hold her almost the whole time, and John mostly just wanted to hit the gift shop. Nice. Also, I didn't realize that the best part with the dolphins, penguins, and beluga whale would be closed (till June if you're curious). We didn't go in October to that part, and that was one of my main reasons for wanting to come back down. I guess there's a lesson there somewhere to read the fine print, since I'm sure it has that info on the website. Anyway, we did have a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, and we did get to see lots of sharks that we didn't see last time, so here's the tour...here are the kids at the first thing we went to see--the Wild Reef part. Their expressions made it all worth it, I guess! :o)
The pictures are out of order and I don't feel like re-ordering, but this is the Amazon exhibit, and it is really something else to see such BIG fish. I guess I just always think of them as pretty small, but these are really amazing. Sara liked the turtles.


This was one of the few times where Sara seemed like her normal self--notice her pose, which was her idea, not mine! It's not so easy to try and get group shots of these monkeys...


And then, of course, John wanted me to take some pictures of his Kung Fu moves. Naturally.


Have you ever seen a sea dragon? Love it!


Here is Sara's peak meltdown on film--she just wanted those eggs all to herself and I think she just wanted to sit and quietly read that book and "cook." Sorry, Abi, that she just wouldn't share!
And then, of course, John wanted me to take some pictures of his Kung Fu moves. Naturally.
Have you ever seen a sea dragon? Love it!
Here is Sara's peak meltdown on film--she just wanted those eggs all to herself and I think she just wanted to sit and quietly read that book and "cook." Sorry, Abi, that she just wouldn't share!
4 comments:
Fun. I didn't know you guys weren't feeling good. And HEY you said there was a traffic hold up so we should go my way!!! Just kidding... I know. I'm one of those people who likes to look at pretty houses instead of other cars. At least you learned the way you don't want to go again... and I learned to not get distracted with talking when you get close to the destination!
John and Sara, how could you go to the Aquarium without Gma Whiting? Did you have some Rasinets for me? Thanks for sharing the pix, I love them.
Wish you could have seen the Young Ambassors last night. They were awesome! Katelin, I always wish you were with me because I know you would appreciate them as much as I do.
Well, Mom, I'll be ready to go back in June to see the "Oceanarium" so come on back! :o) We did get some Raisinets this week, but not at the aquarium, and I would have loved to see the YA show. I'm so stoked that you figured out the blogging/commenting thing! Yay
You got a lot of really great pitures. The aquarium is so much fun. It looks like you all enjoyed the trip.
Post a Comment