Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maybe this will help


I found this picture the other day and had to put it up on my fridge to try to help me feel warm.

Judging by my cracked and bleeding knuckles, mind over matter is not helping with actual temperatures around here, but it's such a cute picture, I thought I'd put it up. That was such a hot day, I keep trying to remember how that feels, but it just seems like a foggy dream. It's hard to remember that summer does come around here--I think! Here are some other pictures from that day, which I have always loved, and I must add, I didn't take. Cheryl did. Anyway, that was so fun.

6 comments:

Brigette said...

these pictures make me feel warm! The sun - it's so invigorating!

Cheryl said...

Aww. That was fun. Just like seeing it on your fridge the other day it reminds me how fast they are growing up. The girls were such little babies then!

Seth and Julie said...

It is going to be 49 degrees tomorrow, or so it says. Do you want to go swimming? That is a true heat wave this year.

Heather said...

I too, would enjoy releif from the cracked and bleeding knuckles. Its so sexy, isnt it!?

LeShel said...

somebody has some really cute kids! Thanks for the picts it brings hope to us newbies!

Melissa said...

See?!! It works I'm telling ya! You can't tell me you don't feel just a little happier just "looking" at summer! I have always loved that picture of John with his head poking through the gate or fence or whatever it is. So cute!