The kids have been asking to go ice skating for some reason, and so we decided to take them. I was kind of excited, but most of me was terrified. I am not coordinated in that way to say the least, but I tried to be a good sport. Anyway, it was really a blast! John just kept saying over and over, "Look, I'm learning!!" I've really got to figure out if I can post the video clips I took, because he was really funny, and Jared was entertaining as always! How many times did you fall, Sweetie? But of course he only fell when he was trying new tricks, so he did way better than Chicken Me.
These "walkers" that they had for the kids totally saved the day (for me, too :o), because then the kids could do it themselves. Sara tired out pretty fast, but she liked it a lot for a while. We went with friends and their kids seemed to love it, too. Anyway, I was pretty impressed with all the kids especially and as for me, well, I could use a few more hours of practice.

Did Sara seriously think she could put these on by herself? Ha!

3 comments:
Fun! I loved ice skating with Abi. We're thinking about going again this week.
Looks like fun! You need to post some pictures of Jared doing his tricks!!!lol That kinda worries me! Did he hurt anyone while preforming?
I love Sara's technique! Maybe you should wait a little while to give her a real shotgun! :-)
Post a Comment