
Make sure and notice the earrings, oh, and can you see the "jewels" on the shirts-nice.So, it seemed like December was full of lots of get-togethers with friends, especially because our friends were moving, so we were trying to make up for lost time. All those times we didn't get together because there are too many kids now or for whatever reason, we just did anyway! The kids were pretty good sports about the sleeping and loved the partying (except when mine were throwing up). Anyway, it was so fun, and I wish we had done a lot more of it. One night the girls went to Cheesecake Factory and the guys had all the kids. Amazingly, when we got back all the kids were sleeping, so we decided we better make the most of it, right? Anyway, we didn't leave till 4:45 in the morning. Pretty hardcore! And another night the girls went out late, when nothing in Kenosha is open, so we ended up at Kohl's trying to find the weirdest clothes to wear for the next outing to Bob Chinn's. Too bad Glenn upped the anty with his awesome stone washed denim vest t-shirt. I think he won. Anyway, we had a ton of fun, and we just refuse to believe that you really moved, Harrises, but we wish you the best!
PS--Can anyone explain how the root beer froze only after we brought it in from the below freezing temperatures and opened it in the warm house? That really caused a riot.
I cannot seem to fix the order of these pix, so they're kind of random. Sorry!
5 comments:
I need to get all those pictures from you. It really was a fun few weeks, wasn't it? My hair is so scary in those pictures...you guys should have told me!
I'll trade hair any day--I love yours, but you should post a picture of your new do--love it! Yeah, I have the pix for you, too--remind me!
i LOVE your shirts...very very nice, I laughed good and hard when I first saw them on heathers blog. You guys did WELL...and the earings were a PERFECT accessory!
4:45-Yes, very hardcore:) Glad to see that you guys had so much fun. Wish we coulda been there!
ps... YES e mail me that calendar... I wanna do it!
Looks like fun! Why am I not the least bit surprised at ANYTHING that Jared will eat. Yuck!
You guys are crazy! Those are great memories to have. The shirts, and earings are funny. As ugly as they are you all still look pretty cute! Do you ever wonder who would really buy those to wear for real, not for a joke? Crazy!
Wish we could have been at Bob Chin's. We felt bad we couldn't make it, McKenzie had her B-day party. looks like you had a good time, even into all hours of the morning! Too funny! What a crazy bunch!
Post a Comment