This is the bounty from the trick-or-treating at the outlets with Gabe and Garett, which was fun. All the crowd ooh'd and aah'd over the kids, and they had fun finding the pumpkin signs that showed that the store had candy to give out. Sara was, uh, taking her time, so poor Gabe and John kept having to wait for us.

This was the Joy School party when they were about to sing the Pumpkin Song, which I couldn't get to upload. I'll keep trying to figure that out, because it was fun to watch them sing. They also made cute witches, and decorated cookies. We also did a jack-o-lantern for the party and roasted the seeds, which none of them liked. At our other party we made pumpkins out of lunch bags, but they didn't want to paint them orange, so that was interesting. We also did the suckers covered with a tissue to make a ghost, which they really liked. Anyway, it's been a busy week!


Here we are after the party...

This was the Joy School party when they were about to sing the Pumpkin Song, which I couldn't get to upload. I'll keep trying to figure that out, because it was fun to watch them sing. They also made cute witches, and decorated cookies. We also did a jack-o-lantern for the party and roasted the seeds, which none of them liked. At our other party we made pumpkins out of lunch bags, but they didn't want to paint them orange, so that was interesting. We also did the suckers covered with a tissue to make a ghost, which they really liked. Anyway, it's been a busy week!
This is the kids with our neighbor Tyler in our trunk after getting their candy at the ward party. John said this was his favorite part of the church party, and they did think they were totally hysterical for being in the trunk. It was funny. I had a lot of fun seeing all the kids and costumes, and I even dressed up like a witch, too. We should have tried a little harder, and we could have gone with a whole Wizard of Oz theme, but I don't think Jared would go for that for all the tea in China, the bum!
Here we are after the party...

4 comments:
I loved the kids sitting in the trunk. That was too cute!
How cute everyone was...
I'm glad John thoroughly enjoyed his costume and Sara mad a VERY cute Dorothy. I LOVED your tights Katelin, you made a cute witch :)
Thanks for posting pix. Sounds like you had a FUN and busy week :) Miss ya!
You guys look great! I love the costumes. Sounds like you had fun, and a crazy Halloween week like us. Fun stuff.
holy halloween festivities! sounds like a week long party! fun...and exhausting!
Post a Comment