Sunday, November 2, 2008

Funny kids

I never seem to remember for more than 10 minutes the funny things the kids say, so before I forget I wanted to write down a few from this week. John was coloring a picture the other day when our friend came to pick up her kids and all of a sudden he tells her quite matter-of-factly that "coloring is exercise." Allrighty, then!

Then, at a different time this week when we were eating taco salads, the kids were going nuts over the olives as always. When Sara had a whole hand loaded up with an olive on each finger, she says like she's made a huge discovery, "olives are like gloves." It was cute. My other favorite of Sara's right now is that she calls every bulldozer a "Bob-the-Builder." Oh, and instead of saying she sneezed, she'll say she "bless you'd." Cute.

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

What did we do before we had kids to entertain us? I wish I could remember all the funny things they have said over the years. Tell John I am adopting his workout routine and I better see results!

John + Jamie = A Delavan Family said...

So I found your blog and I love the pic of John and Sara on the right side of your blog, where has this last year gone? Sara looks so much older. I think her expression is priceless. :)

Megan said...

Hi Katelin! I loved looking at your blog. Hope you are doing well, and I miss you.

Cheryl said...

Those are so funny. I love being with Sara in nursery because she does come up with some funny things and she is always quick to laugh. I could go on and on... I think she is so darling.