So, now I have a second to add the text to explain some of these pix...sorry I didn't do that before, but I was just trying to give my mom a crash course in blogging. Anyway, just thought I'd put up some of the pictures from the last week. My sis Kim brought her daughter Nikki out to see Wicked for her 16th bday--happy bday!! Once word got out about the party, Mom, Justin, Megan and Maggie wanted to come, too, so it was great! We did the Field Museum and some of the other Chicago sights on Friday and then saw the show on Saturday. It was so fun, and Wicked will only be in Chicago until January if anyone else wants to see it here....

This is the famous Sue, the most complete T-Rex ever found.
This is the Sears Tower in the background from the park by the museum.

This is the bean sculpture in Millenium Park that is so interesting to see.


On Sunday afternoon, we went down to the Kenosha lakefront for some lovely scenery...



It was so fun!! John and Sara keep talking about it, so we'll have to do it again with everybody!
2 comments:
Man o man i miss you guys! I LOVE ALL your pix that you took at the lake(from this and your last post), they are so PRETTY! So did you get to see wicked AGAIN?!?!? Well, I cant believe we lived in Kenosha for 4 years and never went to the Freak Fair... OOOPS, i mean Renaissance Fair. I think I would have done the same- just sat and gocked. MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?!? Did you see Wicked?!?! Oh man, I am so jealous, I want to see it so bad!! It's coming to SLC next year, so hopefully... was it awesome? I love all your pictures, I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Post a Comment