Last Monday Jared got home kind of early, so we decided to do a Family Home Afternoon and headed off to the lake. We just love to go down there and walk around, jump on the rocks (actually I am afraid of doing this, but everyone else seems to love it), and see what's going on. Anyway, the lake was a little rough, so the waves were crashing up and we had a great time! Oh, and all of a sudden John was talking about how he could hear the waves, and see them, smell them, and even feel and taste them when we got splashed! I guess he was listening in school that morning...what a good boy!
What Have You Been Canning this Summer?
7 years ago
1 comment:
That lake is beautiful. I loved that walk we too down there that day we were there. Even with the cold weather, it was so nice and beautiful there. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment