So, our girls' camp is next week, and I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and still have hours of things to do tonight. Sigh. But I'd rather take a minute and show you this one thing I have planned for the girls to make. Please tell me they will love it! :o) The picture is a little blurry since I turned my flash off, but I think you can get the idea. Thanks to my amazing sisters-in-law who both had unbelievable temple pictures for me to use (I did figure out how to steal yours from your blog Kim, but I ended up wanting to do a vertical one, so this one of Shelby's won out). Anyway, it will be super easy for the girls to do at camp I hope. I just have to finish cutting the boards tomorrow...
And, by the way, after camp my calendar is EMPTY, so maybe I'll return to this neglected little blog a little more often! Maybe.
6 comments:
So cute! The world has missed your blogging! If you're not busy after camp; we'll have to plan to come up there sometime later this summmer.
Looks great! I think everyone will be thrilled with your girls camp, especially you! All the hard work and frustrations will fade into happy memories. (Wow, that was good!)
That is awesome! They will definitely love it! You are so great! I want you to be my YW Pres!!
By the way, Gabe says that he is going to either marry Sara or Savanna (a little girl in our ward here.). I think it is so cute how he still talks about your kids!
That's BEAUTIFUL!! And they will love it!!! Good luck with camp, it will be great!
I love them! I'm sure the girls will too. Good luck with camp and thanks for sharing your ideas with me. :)
Love it! I know those girls will be thrilled to make such a craft. Have a great time at camp and good luck with all that girl drama...LOL.
Post a Comment